- Willandra hits $7000 three times
It was a case of going once, going twice, going three times for the $7000 top price...
- Melaleuca tops at $10,500
It couldn’t have gone much better at the Melaleuca Murray Grey stud on-property bull sale last wee
- Diamond Tree tops at $10,000
A quality line-up of well muscled, well-grown Angus bulls were well received by buyers last week
- Monterey sale reaches $9750
An impressive result at last week’s Monterey annual bull sale with prices hitting a high of $9750.
- Mordallup Angus sale hits $14,000
Topping the Mordallup Angus bull sale last week at $14,000 was Mordallup Kuli H189
- WA ram sales average $1012
This year’s ram selling season averaged an impressive $1012 against a challenging backdrop.
- Tambellup ewes top at $100.50
Prices hit a high of $100.50 in the Landmark offering...
- Kaya Dorper sells to $5600 top price
The ninth annual production sale saw strong inquiry for both the Dorper and White Dorper ewes...
- Jamestown ewes reach $177
The biggest and best quality yarding at Jamestown in several months pushed prices to a $177 high
- Solid floor at Kelvale sale
A consistent line of sheep all the way through the auction attracted bidders from as far away as...